Celebrate with one of these recipes from my blogging friends:
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball from the always fabulous Kate Jackson at Framed
- Congo Bars or Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from the always festive Bakarella
- Mini Orange Essence Chocolate Chip Scones from soon-to-be-married Baked Perfection
- and so the white chocolate chips don't feel left out:
- White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge from the always decadent Lick the Bowl Good
And even simpler, here's Beck's favorite method:
Straight from the bag, baby!
What's your favorite way to eat chocolate chips?
ps - Happy Birthday, Kirst! (this really should be National M&M Day, right?)